Monday, July 23, 2007

Oh Wow, Mom and Dad has jumped into the world of blog!!

I have been watching the development of the "world of blog" in this family and decided it time to enter into the fun! Dad and I have alot of fun things that we are doing and we find that our children quickly pass the news...in their own words. So we decided to tell the "happenings" in first hand, eye witness, up front view of the "parents!" We know we are getting on and that we could be forgetting life at times, so this will enable us to record, remember and renew our brain synapsis in the search of a new meaning. We are interested in your thoughts too. Remember, dad's idea about posting our thoughts about "What we learned in Sunday School?" as a beginner. Well here we go.....

4 comments:

Joy said...

Great to see you blog! Are we going to see pictures too? I would love to see pics of Dad's 50 miler.

Sierra Natasha Camille Burton said...

Yay!! Let me know when you want me to teach you!

Sierra Natasha Camille Burton said...

Yay!! Let me know when you want me to teach you!

Daniel B. said...

Ok, so you've got a blog...the next step is to post something to it....