Saturday, March 13, 2010

Watching the wild life at the bird refuge..

This is the gang from Christmas 2009 at the end of our visit at the bird refuge... I don't think we posted. On this day we saw many eagles enjoying the Salmon run.
We enjoyed this sunny March Saturday at the Nisqually Bird Refuge. I really am somewhat of a coward when watching the boys. I like to get them outside where they have plenty of space.

Yes, that's a blue Heron. Conner was asking it why it was standing on just one leg. Does anybody know why they just stand on one leg. I am pretty good at making things up but all I could come up with "the other is tired!".
My favorite line all day was that while everyone else comes to the Refuge to see the wild life I bring the wild life with me. Can you see Colin and Conner climbing over the fence. Colby was waiting patiently in the stroller.





No comments: